Monday, September 18, 2006

Frame Killer

I left school, tried to be a Director
I wanted to go out, be an infector
The short-length movies that I once made
With the camcorder that my dad had paid

I shot anything that I could see
Almost got a fit when they captured me
The thrills and spills of the blind
Unedited hours in my mind

Parties on Hollywood Boulevard
I finally have a Rover in the yard
Friends have come, or so I thought
Girls wanna have me, my souls been bought

I’m the film star, I’m the Director
I’m the writer, I’m Hannibal Lecter
I’m the poet, I’m the fool
I’m the dreamer, who the hell made up this rule?

I don’t drink ‘cause it’s like a whore
I don’t smoke ‘cause it’s all a bore
I don’t take dope ‘cause I ain’t the star
Even if I tried I wouldn’t get too far

Gotta make it, gonna be needed
Gonna be the hero, be top ten seeded
Fuck society’s hypocrisy
You’ll never get the best of me!

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Are these your deepest Fears and Desires?... Don´t be afraid of what you may become due to the fact that you will always be who you choose to be.