Thursday, August 17, 2006

Daymare

Sighing to the ceiling of my island room
It seems like a frame straight out of doom
Soul that besieged me and rattled my door
Joust that demolished, battered me sore

Ram of illusion caressing my pain
Axe cracking centaurs think I am sane
Goblins of slaughter pay homage to tears
Needless to say I sweat all my fears

Longbows surpass the beating of flesh
Katanas make haste on the daimyo named fresh
From Gobi came riders blessed with ambition
A legion of warlocks craved for addiction

Thrones are lifted though most still remain
A crown is a jewel reluctant to stain
Empires built in a wink of an eye
Others collapse everytime one does sigh

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Sounds like something out of a Mortal Kombat movie... I like it! Hope there´s no fatalities.