Sunday, January 22, 2006

Space Age Killer

When your lost in space
There's no turning 'round
When you betray your race
You don't know where you're bound

I'm cool at this instant
My soul is still lost
All it takes is a moment
To lose all you've got

When you've nothing to lose
Your mind is on gain
It's hard when you choose
'Cause I'm dumb like a pain

I've nothing to gain
I've nothing to lose
I'm nothing in mind
Even less in spirit

Even walks in a park are lonely
Even dreams are a state of the mind
Nothing is yours, I say sincerely
I've been cursed, everyday I am blind

I was the first off the tree
I was green now I'm rotting on turf
Once I was gravity in theory
Now hate is me, love is you

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Space is as full or as empty as the perspective of who looks at it... open your mind, you´ll find there´s more to grab onto than you thought.