Friday, February 25, 2005

In the Land of the Doves

Hitting rock bottom never felt so smooth
Being alone never felt so sweet
Screwing seems so far in time it's pathetic
Loving you so makes me just forget it

Lashing my mind when I should be resting
Pictures of you make me wish you were mine
I guess that soon my heart will stop beating
Want me no more, your eyes were the sign

Upgrade each time my mentor kept saying
In the land of the doves you are so portraying
A silver bullet strikes through my heart
Your lovely face tells me when to part

Beauty and lust both combined
Awake afrodite from the world of the blind
The zephyr of hope runs through my hair
Through the Land of the Doves I will one day dare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?

I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little
lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?

There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Bless you!

Also visit my weblog; System error.