Friday, January 21, 2005

Rhyme of a Soaking Heart

Written once in Africa, recalled to the world.

I tried to sing a lullaby
Speak words right and true
None of this I will deny
Because I care for you

I live my life through Spring and Fall
Summer and Winter too
I guess that I have seen it all
But I keep feeling blue

I like her who ignores me
Or so I think it is
Is this the way it should be
Or am I just amiss?

I can't say what I feel
I can but I won't do
All this time I've been around
But I can't stop loving you.

1 comment:

João Oliveira said...

nao sei... nao conhecia esta tua faceta, mas isso nao quer dizer que ela nao exista. posso repetir-me? A-D-O-R-E-I... Mesmo. nunca li nada de ninguem q fosse tao parecido com algo q ja tenha sentido ou que sinta... continua assim. Escreve Com O Coração.